Sunday, January 25, 2009

I'm sorry.

well..
lets think about this...
Hello my name is Erin and i'm kinda new to this whole blog thingy.
i'm not into these hole introductions. so i'm just going to get on with it.
umm

firt i would like to combined one short little saying for two very
important people in my life right now
- DO NOT waste this.. you both diserve eachother perfectly well...

two puzzle pieces perfect for eachother.. so dont waste this time you have...
even though it seams like its going... its not so be happy and live your life
together to the fullest because these are the times were it counts.
second.
- Please dont judge me i'm not one to be judjed i am very sensitive..

and i crash and burn and i dont want to get into things...
i just dont think i need you in my life anymore because u almost
made me go up to my best friend and start to scream...at her because
I though she was lieing to me.. but hello stupid Erin didnt realize how
much of a lier you are... u know how much it means to me... just im done
with you. K
nowing me.. i'll probibly forget about this but.. i'll try my best
xox Erin.

1 comment: